Retail Product Pricing Simplified | 11.17.19
Sunday, November 17, 2019
10:30am – 2:30pm at SM Aura
Taking the Guesswork out of Pricing for Retail, and Selling More
Price points and product costs? These are just some of the things makers and sellers neglect to think about when pricing their products for retail. Take the guesswork out of pricing your products by actually evaluating all your costs and learning actual strategies. Requirements for this class: very basic math. Calculators allowed.
- To calculate the costs of your products
- To determine what should be included and considered when pricing your retail products
- To learn different pricing strategies
- To leave with an understanding of proper pricing for your products, and immediately apply learning to existing product line
- To ensure that your retail business is not only sustainable, but also profitable
No necessary pre-requisites for this course. Just basic everyday math!
Number of Hours:
About the Instructor:
Andrea Arancon is the owner of Craft Carrot, an arts and crafts supplies shop, and Spin & Go Laundry Shop, a chain of self-service laundry stores in Metro Manila.