Crafting a Blueprint for your Web Presence | 03.29.20
Sunday, March 29, 2020
1:00 – 5:00 PM at Uptown Mall BGC
A thorough checklist of all the decisions and collaterals you need to make before building your website
Social media is not the be-all and end-all of your brand’s web presence. To define your brand’s own narrative, a website that converts works best. Heed our warning though: Don’t go blindly into web design. First, weigh your options and determine which platform, structure, content, look or feel works best for you. There is no one way to develop your web presence, but there is certainly a list of things you can’t do without. Whether you hire or DIY, go through the checklist and craft the best blueprint for your website.
- To develop a website blueprint and a plan of attack for building and designing your web presence
- To create fundamental content you can’t not have on your website
- To go through a checklist of website requirements, so you can prepare your materials before you build
- To gather all collaterals needed in preparation for your website development, for a more painless web design process
- To leave with a list of immediate to-do’s, so you can begin the process of developing and designing a website that converts
No necessary pre-requisites for this course.
Number of Hours:
About the Facilitator:
Mikko Sumulong is a crafter, maker and digital designer. She started blogging on a Geocities website, way before the word “blog” was even a word. She has grown out of her basic HTML and Blogspot days, and now designs websites for small businesses and creatives under Any Day Design.
Out of stock